Supply & Demand Planner
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and freight companies to ensure that Raw materials arrive on time
- Work closely with Production to ensure that our plan supports sales demand and supply plan (manufacturing and inwards goods)
- Work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams on the launch of new products
- Work closely with our Procurement Manager and offering admin support during the annual tender process and during the business week to recalculate requirements based on changes to baseline
- Provide timely and accurate reports on forecast planning for the wider team.
What we are looking for:
To be a successful member of our pack you will be:
- Results and solutions focused and agile in your thinking
- Intermediate skills in Excel and Word
- A great communicator who is not afraid to ask questions and seek clarity when needed
- Experienced in Supply & Demand planning in a similar FMCG industry dealing with short shelf-life products. Or worked in an operational role where you have been exposed to the supply chain elements of a business.
Working for our Pack provides you unique advantages, to name a few are:
- Career development is only as limited as your thinking
- Digital learning platforms with unlimited access (LMS, LinkedIn Learning)
- Paw-rental leave for those times when need to care for your fur-babies
- RPF Me day to celebrate each service anniversary
- Discounts through our Unleashed portal
If you need a challenge that with good old fashioned common sense will result in you achieving something to be proud of, then don’t be held back by the limitations of your current role. As a company we pride ourselves in our ability to make things happen; when we say we are agile, this isn’t simply a buzzword.
So, if you’re up for an exciting opportunity within a growing global organisation and have a passion for furry friends, come and join our amazing NZ success story and be a part of something truly special.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.